14.2.12

Valentine`s Day


*Today only in English*
Hello sweeties! Hope you had a lovely Valentine`s Day! Well, my day was just normal, working and having a flu (!) and trying to get over it. This was still a fun day, I had a change to use pink a lot in my outfit and in photos of this post, and I finally got the hair extensions I ordered!! Oh yes, and so did the contacts I had been waiting for! Yayy finally! :)


I made Cupcakes!

I baked! I made these Valentine`s Day cupcakes! I`m not good at cooking but this time I succeed! These are sugarfree low-carb cupcakes, which are made of soy and almond flour, eggs and sweetener. In some of them I used blueberrys, and topping is light cream cheese and whipped cream. So I can eat these and they don`t even ruin my diet haha! They were GOOD! Really tasty and yummy! I wanna eat these every day.....
Only the decoration hearts were made of sugar, but I didn`t mind about that.... You can see I`m not good at decorating at all, but the taste is the main thing of course! =P



And finally introducing my fluffy teddy bear hat! So cute!

For some reason I`m into animal hats right now. I already ordered that panda hat and a Minnie Mouse fur hat. I don`t know if there`s any winter left when I get them haha....



Purple circle lenses from circlelens2u.com



I was super pleased. Very funny-looking and felt good in my eyes, can`t wait to put them on tomorrow. I`m actually wearing them in those bear hat- photos too, so that´s where you can see more pics of how they look in my eyes.
I think they`re purple enough and match with my eyes, which I mostly had suspicions of.
So everything turned out just great - a good way of ending this post and this day :D




Oh yes - and all my new followers- welcome! :D

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.2.12

    oi nami minkä näkösiä kakkusia!! :P:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja maukkaita kuin mitkä! =D

      Delete
  2. You're so pretty.
    The cupcakes that you made looks really cute.
    I'm also really into animal hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^
      Now my teddy hat will get company as I ordered a bunny jacket! ^^ It`s so cute! <3

      Delete
  3. oi mitä muffinej, ihanan näköisiä!
    Hitsi oon kateellinen sun tukasta, omani on ihan P:stä :D Luonnonpunainen paistaa kaikesta läpi. Mikä sun oma hiusväri on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihanaa että ekat leipomani muffinsit saivat näin positiivista huomiota ^^ Niin ihania kyllä olivat että ajattelin huomenna leipoa vielä yhden pellillisen vapaapäivän iloksi =P
      Mun luonnollinen hiusväri on tällainen tyypillinen maantienvärinen, vaikkakin melko tumma sellainen. Joskus muksuna tosin olin aivan vaalea pörröpää =D

      Delete
  4. OMG you're gorgeous!! *o* I love those violet lenses on you!!! And so cute with that hat!! *o*

    The cupcakes look really delicious!! >__<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Nenacho! I`m also glad I chose violet lenses as they blend better with my green/grey eyes. I think next I will order the grey and the maybe even the black ones - they look so stunningly unnatural haha ^^
      The cupcakes were so yammyyyy.... =P

      Delete
  5. wow u look stunning! LOVE your hair and the purple contacts on you - wish i can pull off a colour like that!
    and those cupcakes look so luscious

    thanks for following me back hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you you so much Rina! :))
      Haha yeah I love girly colors, can`t help it ^^ It just has to be pink or purple, not more, not less :D

      Delete
  6. Noniin kappas! Multahan on tää jäänyt väliin missä esittelit nämä uudet simmut! Ihan samat nui on mitkä mullakin. Sopii kyllä sun tukkaan! Ootko pinkkejä miettiny tilata? :DD Ps. Onko tossa yhessä muffinssikuvassa noita kynsikoristerusetteja koristeina? :DDD Näyttää kyllä hyviltä. Mistä olet ohjeen saanut? Dieettimuffarit kuulostaa hyvältä :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olen kattellut pinkkien linssien kuvia ja jotenkin en ole vakuuttunut niistä. Väri vaikuttaa valjulta lähes aina ja pinkki katoaa silmän omaan väriin. Jos löytyis kunnon efektipinkit, varmasti kokeilisin :D
      Ehheh joo onhan ne kynsikoristeita :D Piti taas ampua yli XD Ohjeen löysin ihan vaan Googlettamalla ja sitä oli kehuttu kovasti joten päätin kokeilla. Suosittelen!

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day :)