20.4.12

The Versatile Blogger Award

Moi! Kirjottelen vielä pari postausta pelkästään englanniksi, koska olen lomailemassa :) Myöhemmin jatkan taas sekä suomen että englannin parissa...

I got this award some time ago from Chloe and BriexBabyy, thank you!! I really appreciate it though I`ve been too absent-minded to make a post about it :D But today was the perfect day for it and here it comes:

The rules

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2. Inform the bloggers of their nominations
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your blog post

Random ( and very useless ) facts about me :D
~ I`ve graduated 3 times: from high school, vocational school as a cosmetician and make-up school. I really don`t wanna work with cosmetics, don`t  like the people in that industry. Next month I`ll also get a qualification for sales and marketing. Right now I`d really love to do some fashion-related job!!
~ I actually like studying, but hate living that student`s life without any money.
~ At present time I own a cat, but somewhere in the past I used to have rabbits, hamsters, a wiener dog, a guinea-pig, gerbils and an aquarium with fishes and snails. ( I must say I will never ever get any rodent again, they`re so annoying!) I`d love to have a small dog in the future and I might also consider having some kind of reptile :D
~ I LOVE chocolate but as I`m still dieting I can`t eat it at all.... I LOVE Fazer choco and Kinder chocolate eggs!! Nom :P
~ I have NEVER been abroad or in an airplane!
~I wish I was younger, really do. Sadly I feel I`ve wasted too many years of my life for wrong kind of people.
~ My favorite drink is Ed lemon light energy drink :D 
And finally, I`ll pass this award to these lovely blogs 
(I know many of you might have received this already...)


I know there was supposed to be 15 blogs but I`m in a hurry (again) and must leave the computer now, and REALLY wanna finally publish this! There would have been sooo many great blogs that might have deserved this award too (actually I`d like to give this to everybody) so sorry not doing this properly :O I`ll inform you about this award as soon as I can....

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.4.12

    jee minä sain tämän :) eli ei tarvii informoida mua erikseen ku taidan tehdä tämän heti ;D mut vaa suomeks ;P kiitos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you! Glad somebody likes my blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You´re welcome! I enjoy your posts every time :D

      Delete
  3. Anonymous21.4.12

    Kiitosta!

    Aika omistuista, ettet oo koskaan käynyt lentokoneessa ;o Tai jotenkin oletin, että oot reissaillut paljonkin :)

    Itekin yritän täällä epätoivoisesti jotain herkkulakkoa, mutta yhyy suklaa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olepa hyvä ^_^ Myönnän että olen harvinainen tapaus: ainoat ulkomaanmatkani olen tehnyt Tukholmaan. Ei sillä etteikö mielenkiintoa matkailuun olisi ollut, vaan se raha :D

      Niin, huoh... Suklaa <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Anonymous25.4.12

    Thank you so so so much :) I love you blog BTW :) XOXO Ill do it asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous28.4.12

    these items are sooo cute!!! i haven't been shopping for so long! thanks for the inspo :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to go shopping then haha! :DD

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day :)