16.4.12

Cupcake Update

*Holiday post only in English, sorry..*

Hello! So as I`m spending my holiday right now, I really don`t feel like spending too much time on computer, you know ;D I`ve had great time and feel already so relaxed being away from the city. And ofc I enjoy my time with my sister and her family. I think life could be so easy living here in the middle silence, far away from all those stressful noises I HATE.
I don`t have much photos taken yet ( mostly because I haven`t been wearing much makeup or pretty clothes here - so I`ve been looking like a total mess haha), but maybe I`ll take some when we go shopping on Thursday. It has also been awfully cold in here, it feels like a winter again blah, doesn`t feel like going out.. And yes - lots of snow, which was quite an unpleasant surprise to me when arriving here... :O 
So I took some photos of my new jewelry. I FINALLY found cupcake necklace and earrings that I`ve been looking for a really long time. I didn`t even have to order them anywhere as I found them while shopping in Seppälä. Aw they`re cute ^^
~ I also baked some real cupcakes today. Low carb and sugarfree of course! YUM *__* 

So kawaii! :3



These are made of almond flour, eggs and sweetener. The topping is cream cheese with lemon.


11 comments:

  1. Aaaw, they are both so sweet, the real and the plastic cupcakes, I wish I could eat them ha ha;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too :D

      It`s just that I desire sweet treats all the time, so maybe wearing a cupcake necklace isn`t such a good idea hahah ;)

      Delete
  2. Aivan ihanan söpöi korui noi ja tää on kummaa mä ymmärsin enkkuu, wooou..
    Tollatteesta keinusta on muute iha super kiva hyppii hiekkakasaa takaperin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihh kuulostaa hauskalta :DD Toi keinu on tosiaan ihan superkiva, ajattelinkin hommaa sellaisen kotiin ni vois siinä sitten köllötellä telkun ääressä ;D Mun pienessä kämpässäni se saattais kyllä viedä turhan paljon tilaa, mut hauska ois silti ^__^

      Delete
  3. wow ^.^ the necklaces look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21.4.12

    Ehkä maailman söpöin cupcake-kaulakoru! Ihana vaikkei ehkä ihan istuis mun kaulaan ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niinpä ;D Vähän hassulta se kieltämättä kaulassa näyttää, mut siksi tykkäänki kovasti :DD

      Delete
  5. Nuo kaikki korutko ihan Seppälästä? :O
    Oho, enpä ole koskaan huomannut tuollaisia vaikka Seppälässä olenkin käynyt. Pitää varmaan pitää paremmin silmät auki kun käy siellä ostoksilla :P

    Oih, pitää itsekin joskus kokeilla tehdä ihan oikeita cupcakeja <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taisin unohtaa mainita että ne ovat lasten puolelta, käypäs katsomassa sieltä myös ;) Seppälän muksujen puolelta tulee muutenkin tehtyä ihania löytöjä, vetoavat ainakin minuun kovasti ^__O

      Delete
  6. Love these Necklaces <3

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :)