18.4.12

Holiday clothing

**Holiday post, only in English**

Hello! I decided to show you some of my shoppings and holiday outfits, because I tend to forget pictures like that while enjoying my holiday, and never publish them. Well, this time I will. Haha never mind about those little blurry spots in the pictures - I took some of them in front of my sister`s bedroom mirror which was full of her children`s fingerprints lol. And I noticed them afterwards ;D



I bought this awesome white shirt yesterday. It`s so versatile as it`s quite long, there are tightening laces at the back and it looks good almost with anything.  This time I stuffed it inside a skirt, but I`m planning using it also as a tunic dress or with shorts.
There`s some knitted lace in the sleeves and on a shoulder line.
This retro-style flower top I bought today at a flea market, loving it!!
And if you didn`t already notice, I`m now wearing my new hair extensions. Sorry, I forgot to show you this photo earlier and it`s actually taken in Turku right before my holiday started. I love this hair!! It`s longer (20") and thicker than my previous extensions, and that darker color makes it much more interesting! I ordered them from Zxhair and Ebay.
This shirt I bought last Saturday when we were shopping at H&M with my sister. I wanted something with colors & stripes and found this at children`s clothing. 

That orange top is also new. See - I`m wearing the cupcake necklace ^___^
(DAMN that POSE again! I do that hand-in-a-pocket-thing in every photo!!!)


So much for the clothing. You know I came here, in the middle of peaceful countryside to spend my SPRING holiday, but everything didn`t go as planned. I mean it`s April 18th now - and this is how it looked outside when I woke up this morning!!!

SNOW! It`s freaking winter  here again! I can`t believe it! And I only took light spring clothes with me, including thin leather jacket. I`m freezing here.....

Look at the window - this is how it was two days ago. It wasn`t warm but the sun was shining and nature coming to alive.... Sigh. I really really hope the snow`ll start melting soon and the temperature would rise up.
The kitties are feeling fine haha :D

8 comments:

  1. So cute pics, both of you and the cats:D It actually snowed in Stockholm a couple of days ago, but now it's spring again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra ^_^ Yayy good to hear that spring came to you, maybe we have some hope left too ;D

      Delete
  2. Those blue shoes are a great pop of color in your first outfit. I really like them. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they`re adorable :P Actually they`re my sister`s shoes that I wanted to try on, and now I desperately want colorful shoes like that too! Maybe I`ll find them tomorrow, we are going to spend a full day shopping^^

      Delete
  3. Your clothes are adorable! I love all of them! <3 And your cats are really cute, too! Thanks again for following btw! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)) I`m so in love with all my clothings, but unfortunately it`s still too cold to wear them. Wish it could be summer already! <3

      Delete
  4. uh wow, wonderful outfit! and your cat is so cute!

    love the nailpolish.
    like your blog. it is so inspiring!
    check out mine :} and follow me if you like it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Looove to hear that!
      I`ll check out your blog as soon as possible ^^

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day :)