21.6.12

It´s Midsummer yeaah!!



Heyyy! Se olis juhannus huomenna, ja sehän tarkoittaa sitä, että vihdoinkin pääsen kaupungista luontoutumaan - vaikkakin vain hetkeksi. Jeiii, aivan ihana ilmakin tänään jo lupailee hyvää huomista, mikäs sen parempaa :D Ah että rakastan kesää *__*

Heyyy! So tomorrow is Midsummer and we´ll go to nearby island to celebrate it. They promised that weather will be great, I really can´t wait to get out from the city to a lovely summery nature in the middle of the sea :D Ahh I love summer so much!!

Aiemmin viikolla testailin näitä kynsitarroja (Ebay), oikein söpöt ^^ Niiden piti olla juhannuskynteni, mutta kyllästyin vaaleanpunaiseen....
Earlier this week I tested these nail stickers (Ebay), very cute I think ^^ These were supposed to be my Midsummer nails, but I got bored with pink....

Khihh tänään palattuani kaupungilta (sain vihdoin ostettua kaiken välttämättömän huomista varten!) chillailin avoimen ikkunan äärellä tässä hehkeässä kesämekossa kärvistelemässä itseäni :D
Today when I came back from the center ( I finally bought everything I need for tomorrow!) I just chilled out in front of my open window and tried to get some tan :D

Kesädrinksua!
Summer drink!

Sähläilin taas jotain kynsiä siinä auringossa istuessani, ja no, olin vähän sokeana siinä paisteessa joten ei mitkään täydelliset kynnet.  Itse asiassa nyt kun niitä tarkastelen, ne on paljon kivemman näköiset kuin kuvissa, joten joo, saavat kelvata juhannuksen yli!
I tried to make some nails while tanning myself - well, I made these very quickly and was almost blinded by the sunlight so these are far from perfect. But actually now when I look at these nails they look much better than in pics. So they´ll be my Midsummer nails.


Ostin hädissäni tän tuubitopin juhannukseksi, kun muuhun ei ollut varaa ja kaapista ei vaan mitään kivaa löydy.  Menee kivasti tuon tähtikaulakorun kanssa. Ja kukkia hiuksiin!
I bought this tube top for tomorrow as I couldn´t find anything nice to wear from my closet and I didn´t have much money to spend on clothes. It goes well with that star necklace. And I want flowers in my hair!


Hyvää juhannusta kaikille, puuuusipusi!! :DDD

Happy Midsummer everyone! :D


2 comments:

  1. Hello(´・ω・`)
    Thank you very much for your comment on my last post! Now Im writing a comment back, hope you like it!ヽ(*'0'*)ツ
    If you have time and want, please check out my new post! I also made a new youtube video for my followers!☆彡 If you want, you can write me also a comment! I would be very happy(。・ε・。)

    I really LOVE your nails!! they have a cute look! i wish mine would look also like this....but they dont even have a colour on it right now ;_; im just too lazy....:(

    also I like the dress! reminds me of summer! here in germany its raining right now....we odnt have summer! i hope in your country its better >_<

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for commenting :)) Haha I´ve been quite lazy doing my nails lately too, sometimes it just takes too much of my time and nerves! :D
      Too bad it´s been raining there - we had couple of sunny days here last week but now it looks like autumn again as it´s raining here all the time too :( Argh I hate it, but I´ll just keep on dreaming about those sunny days ^__^

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day :)