19.1.13

Shoppings and so on

Goooood evening! I´m spending a boring Saturday evening at home and decided to show you what I´ve bought lately......

Oh yes - I´m going to write in English because nobody´s gonna read it anywayyy and I´m just too lazy hahahahahaha :D

Sorry all the pictures look blurry I didn´t have time to Gimp them :)


Some jewellery - these gold earrings cost only 99 cents in Ebay and the package included 4 pairs in different sizes.
And that bowknot hairclip is also from Ebay.

LOVE that snowflake necklace, it´s from Cybershop and I got it as a Christmas present from a guy I´m dating 
Rings are from H&M and earrings from GinaTricot.






I got this funny t-shirt as a gift from a friend who just came back from Florida :)
See my phone?

New bling cover I bought from Ebay! Exactly what I wanted :D



This shirt is also from Ebay - only 3.70 $ wtf :D It´s so cute with that fur and feels good :)





And some nails I did last week :) Pics are bad, but these nails were very dazzling in real life!

And yeahh..... umm... I´m having ugly short hair right now because I got tired with my micro ring extensions as they didn´t stay on and I took them off earlier this week. I´m going to use only clip-ons for now because I wanna let my hair grow back. It´s so thin because of those damn extensions :(
And it´s also brown again - I got tired with that purple hair, had it for sooo many months and now I feel I want something new and exciting. Maybe I´ll go for pinkish blonde or something...?



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.1.13

    moi :3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellouu taas pitkästä aikaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love the snowflake necklace! I have a similar one (had to buy it for myself though, lol)

    I think I really have to check ebay more often. So many nice little things to find there o.o The bow is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have the same one :D It´s my favorite necklace right now, very valuable to me because it was a gift ( and so damn pretty ofc :D)

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day :)