22.4.13

Fullmoon babies came to me AND my first deco case!! :D

Just came by to say I got my 1st decoden order from Fullmoon!
It came to me in just 7 days yeaah I thought I should wait about a month or so  

Haha I was so excited I posted this in Facebook too :P I guess none of my friends understand what the heck are these weird little button-likes :D :D

I have to say they are a bit smaller than I expected but my fault I didn´t read the description well enough - they tell the size ofc.

Now I´ll go and buy some clay so I´ll try to create some rainbows to my future phone case.. lets see how that works. Ugh it´ll better work

God why do I feel so childish these days haha...


LOOOVE the items so much cute as hell huh?!


*EDIT* 

I also bought these today-------------->


Some fimo clay and stuff that I found on sale. Just for decos :D

.............................................................................

SO I FINALLY MADE MY 1ST DECO CASE.................!

It was horrible... like Grumpy Cat would say haha ^__O
My silicon tube was tiny si it ran out too soon. And it was MESSY. Damn I must find a better way to use silicon, this was bullshit. My hands were all sticky, my table looked horrible and that f*cking silicon was even on my clothes. Nice. So wasn´t a pleasant experience.

But I made SOMETHING :D Haha this isn´t the best decoden case I´ve seen but I think it´s ok. I only used some extra cabochons and plastic pieces I found, nothing special.

Here it is  


Btw I made those marshmallows myself. I think they turned out cute :) And yes, I WILL use this case as soon as it gets dry. Can´t wait to make new, better ones :DD

Oh. And I´d love to use only English in my blog. Hope it´s okay.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :)