26.9.12

What I´ve done lately.........



KIERRELLYT kirppiksiä paljon. OSTANUT kirppiksiltä paljon. Nää vaaleenpunaiset kengät ois taatusti lähteny mukaani, jos niitten koko ei ois ollu minimaalinen kolmekutonen :( Iiiihanat...
Spending time at flea markets and second hand shops, and bought lots of stuff there. I wanted these pink shoes so badly but their size was too small for me, too bad :(

Saman loosin kenkiä * Manhattanin kirppis *

Kahveillut aivan älyttömästi, eikä pelkästään kahviloissa vaan kavereilla ja kotonakin... Musta on yhtäkkiä tullut joku kahvin suurkuluttaja, vaikka siitä edelleenkin tuleee mulle ihan tajuttoman huono olo ja jo yksi kupillinen periaatteessa pilaa päivän---- siis kahviin en koskaan onnistunut kehoani totuttamaan mutta huonoon oloon kyllä :/
Drinking wayyy too much coffee. Not good, it still makes me feel sick. The bad thing is I drink coffee everywhere nowadays and I love drinking it even though I shouldn`t. I drink it everywhere: at cafeterias, at friends´place, at home...:/

Ja kyllä, viettelin myös synttäreitäni tässä kuussa. Herkuteltiin näillä älyttömän hyvillä susheilla ja suussa sulavalla suklaakakulla. Oon rahattomuuttani myös ajatunut sokerikoukkuun >>> eli kohta olen taas hirvee plösö lehmä, mitä luultavimmin. YRITÄN kovasti pitää kiloja kurissa mutta ei rahaa palata proteiinidieettiin, mikä harmittaa älyttömästi koska tykkäsin siitä ruokavaliosta.
And yes, I spent my birthday this month too. We ate these wonderful sushis and choco cake :P Yeah, I must tell you I HAVE been eating too much sugary things lately. I´m so afraid I´m getting fat again but no money to go back to my protein diet! :(

Birthday nails.





Ja sitten ole tietenkin opiskellut kovasti ;D
And ofc I´ve been studying hard ;D

My hair looks like shit in this photo * so embarrassed *

Lisää kahvia ja kurssimateriaalia....
More coffee with some course material....

Pubiopiskelua..... Tätä mun pitäis olla tekemässä juuri nytkin, loppukokeet sunnuntaina - siis päntätä eikä vetää bissee...
Pub studying.... This is something I should be doing right now - studying, not drinking beer....



Ja sitten tuli syksy.
And then arrived the autumn.

Skansseilua with Maarit....
At Skanssi with Maarit..
Viime viikonloppuna vietin villiä iltaa tutun tupareissa. Hävitin pokepiponi & paitani ja pyöräni hajotettiin. That´s it.
Last weekend I went to friends´ party. I lost my hat, sweater and somebody broke my bike, yes...


Ja vielä vähän lisää kahvia & mustikkasmoothieta aamiaiseksi... :P
And some more coffee with blueberry smoothie for breakfast :P
Jooh... Tänään mun siis pitäis opiskella koska ei mitään suunnitelmia ja jumissa kotona. Jumissa siksi, että menin eilen venäyttämään selkäni enkä pääse edes kunnolla liikkumaan. Ja lauantaina olis voimankäyttöharjoitukset ---- pakkohan sinne on mennä, koska jo neljästä poissaolotunnista tulee kurssista hylätty. No, eipä mua mikään pitäis sieltä poissa muutenkaan :D Eiköhän tää parin päivän levolla ohi mene muutenkin.¨
Hmm.... Olen vähän miettinyt pitäiskö mun vaan sulkea koko blogi. En jaksa eritellä syitä, välillä on vaan semmoinen fiilis. En tiiä, tuntuu vaan et koko juttu on ihan väljähtänyt ja kukaan ei edes lue koko he*****n blogia. Enkä edes saa tota ärsyttävän hempeetä kukkataustaa vaihdettua tai poistettua. Joten kukilla mennään vaikka syksy on ja vettä sataa, argh.
Joopa joo.. 

I hurt my back yesterday and I´m quite angry because of that. On saturday we should have physical practices with my course and I can´t miss that. Hope this will pass soon with lots of rest.
I´ve also been thinkin if I should or shouldn´t continue doing this blog. Everything just feels so blaah in my blog. And I´ve had so long breaks every now and then that I think nobody reads this anymore. 
I can´t even switch or remove that flower backround arggh. So... yeah. Don´t know what to do...


8 comments:

  1. Huuuu mäkin haluan löytää tuollaisia herkkuja kirppareilta! 36 saattaisi kyllä olla ehkä vähän nafti.. :'DD

    Sushi & chocolate, I approve ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu noita kenkäihanuuksia ja erikoisuuksia oli siellä joka lähtöön ( hinnatkaan ei tosin ollut halvimmasta päästä..), mutta just nuo vaaleanpunaiset olis ollut aivan unelmat *__* Ai harmi että pitää olla tämmöinen bigfoot :P

      Delete
  2. Anonymous26.9.12

    harmittaa jos suljet blogin, mutta se on sun päätös :// tiiät että ainakin minä odottelen sun postauksias aina, tykkään tästä tosi paljon ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiva kuulla :)) Joo joskus tulee näitä turhautumisia ja on tosiaan ollut niin paljon muutakin meneillään että bloggaaminen jäänyt vähemmälle huomiolle. Toisaalta olen niin älyttömän kiintynyt tähän blogiin, etten tiedä olisinko valmis tästä eroamaankaan ^_^

      Delete
  3. Oh nooo please continue blogging! :( I understand that from time to time you're not motivated to write anything... I kmow that feeling well, but whenever there is something that comes to your mind and you feel like sharing it, it's nice to have a blog, isn't it? :D
    I find your naildesigns and your posts about clothes really inspirational and you're a likable person, so I'd really miss your blog...
    And what's wrong with the background? o.o Why can't you get rid of it...?

    Also, I really like the fact that you blog about different things and also share some aspects of your personal life! This keeps it interesting, and to me it's much more fun reading a "mixed" blog than one that's exclusively about make-up, style etc. ^^

    I don't think your hair looks bad on that photo :D
    Anyway, it looks just awesome with that color ^^

    To be honest, whenever I went to the city lately I was on the lookout if I might see you somewhere, haha (tho I was sick a lot lately, so I didn't go out that much XD) I guess if I spot your purple hair somewhere and see you I wouldn't really have the courage to talk to you anyway, but still ^^ (wait a second, that sounds a bit stalker-ish, doesn't it o_O Sorry! XD)

    I hope your back gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes on the other hand I also love my blog very much so I might really miss it.. Especially in winter when I´m spending more time at home it´s nice to have something to do and share my things. So maybe I won´t close my blog, at least not just yet :D

      Nice to hear that and I agree, I also like blogs that have this mixture of different things - about girly stuff but life as well. And it´s more fun to write about whatever you feel like and not having that one and only subject ^^

      I´d like to change this backround to something darker maybe, because it´s autumn time but blogger wont let me do it! I´ve tried to remove it and change it or upload another backround to replace but nothing happens! It just wont remove those flowers :O Weird, blogger has always worked well for me.

      It would be fun if you´d see me somewehere in Turku :DD I guess I´m easily recognizable because of my hair ^__O But I must warn you that I look weird in real life as I always look sooo tired and old so you might get freaked out XDDD Yeaah really haha! But it would be great to meet you and chat a bit :)

      Delete
    2. Hmm have you tried to upload it using a different browser? o.o I use opera and blogger never ceases to tell me that "certain features might not work properly" blabla etc. Maybe that's the cause!
      I understand what you mean, tho I really like the floral pattern of your design ^^ I'm absolutely bad when it comes do layout/design (I have ideas... but no idea how to implement them on a website, even if it's as simple as blogger designs XD) but otherwise I'd probably change my layout to fit the season too :D

      Haha, don't worry... since I'm not allowed to wear any make-up for work, and I have to wear my glasses too because contacts are also forbidden, chances are we will both look weird when we meet XD (and probably not recognize each other in the end? lol)

      Delete
    3. I use Chrome because it works best for me. But yeah, I tried Mozilla a while ago and still no progress :O I can´t understand why I´m stuck with this backround... I don´t mid it staying right now but somewhere in the future I definitely wanna change it every now and then. I can also do the basic edits with blogger but wish I could understand something about html too, that´s how the greatest edits can be made I think :D

      Oh you can´t wear ANY makeup at work :O Wow, that would be too harsh for me, I could never ever do that, you´re sooo brave haha :DDD Well I´m bad at remembering faces anyway so I guess I should dye my hair brighter purple again ( it has faded a lot) so it could show you the direction XDDD

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day :)